Theatrical makeup - Snow White's wicked witch

After seeing an image of a similar makeup design on Instagram I was so inspired to create this look on myself of the witch from Snow White, she was one of the scariest villains to me and even now I shudder when I think of her! I used Snazaroo face paint to create this look, it was a little tricky as I had to basically create an entire new face shape including nose, warts, bobble chin and paint her eyes over my own eyelids, but it was lots of fun! I was going for a very cartoon-like feel, as though the witch had literally stepped out of the TV screen (that would be petrifying). For a more realistic feel I added a small amount of white face paint to a chunk of my hair and wore a black hoody to really finish off the look. I've never tried makeup like this before but I enjoyed doing it so much I just thought I'd share it with you all! 

Which Disney villain was your scariest? Would you like to see more theatrical makeup posts? H x

10 comments:

  1. This proper looks like a cartoon! Took me ages to find where you eyes were haha. Amazing work.

    http://bearcavingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god this amazing!! She is definitely one of the scariest disney villains! Great job! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo good! Amazing job!!

    I'd love if you checked out my latest post!
    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even these pictures actually scared me a little. So much like the actual character, well job. I've never been a fan of Ursula but I don't think she's as scary as the wicked witch.

    chelseyxlou.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible! She was always one of the scariest Disney villains for me, I was too scared to watch Snow White at one point because of her, ha

    thatswhatsophiesaid.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is crazy good! you look so scary, couldn't even work out where your eyes were at first! However the scariest of them all for me was Ursula - my dad ALWAYS had to put me to bed because i'd be like 'Ursula's coming to get me!'
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is amazing but so scary! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing! Just watched your Youtube video on the Special Effects finger and it was so good, I really want to try it next Halloween xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to spend awhile looking at those photos, what a spin out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha oh wow that is amazing!! So talented!

    colleennx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete